Google
 

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Switch to New Blogger?

Should I Be Switching to the New Blogger

Can anyone who has switched to the new blogger (previously known as Blogger beta) share with me their experience?

* Are thereany significant improvements?
* what are the best new features?
* Did you lose your customization?
* Did you have to adjust your layout?
* Did it take you long to categorise your postings?
* Were you able to make use of the current template you were using or did you have to change to one of blogger's customized templates?
* Can you describe your switching experience?
* Which do you prefer? The new Blogger or the old.

I think I was able to switch but I wouldn't wanna do that yet because I was afraid I might need to change some of the properties in the template settings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25