Google
 

Friday, December 15, 2006

USPS Mail Status As "Missent"

I am expecting a mail with Delivery Confirmation and it was sent through USPS Priority Mail. I was shocked to see this message when I went online to check its status:

Missent, December 15, 2006, 4:04 am
Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 14, 2006

Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

This never happened to me before. Hopefully they get it right in time.

Update: According to USPS, the status missent is described as: Missent, USPS has missent the package and a delay is expected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I have found myself in a similar situation and was curious as to whether the "missent" package eventually reached its destination? Please email me at bulkhead72@hotmail.com as I am pretty concerned. Thanks! Regards,

Amer

PujutEngineered said...

Yes, eventually it was delivered! I bet yours will be too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25