Google
 

Friday, December 08, 2006

SONY MDR V700DJ Headphones

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I was going through a link on engadget for Sony's MDR-V700DJ headphones when I saw that currently on SonyStyle.com they are offering this pair of headphones with custom skins. I love to custom things. Express your individuality and decorate your case Thee are choices of 5 custom skins which you can select to express your style and preference. I have been monitoring this pair of headphones on Amazon

The price on Amazon was going up and down over that monitoring period but not enough to make my impulse purchase yet. I sold my Sony MDR-NC6 headphones whic featured noise cancelling function because I think it's too small, or rather not jumbo enough. Sony MDR V600 is another option I have considered but I prefer the color of V700.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25