Google
 

Friday, December 22, 2006

Online Calendar Service (American Greetings)

If you are oone of those people who forget the birthdays of your friends, then you probably should sign up with services like BirthdayAlarm or any other birthday reminder services which I don;t remember right now. I have an account with BirthdayAlarm but I seldom use it, so it's not that useful for me after all. Then there's American Greetings’ free online calendar which also has birthday and event reminders, sent to your email or cell phone (text messaging may incur extra carrier charges depending on your plan).

The online calendar even sends you eCard suggestions, for remembering special people on special days. Neat option but not necessary for me. I am the type who prefer to keep extra reminders away, but it is still a cool option there.

You can keep track of important events, coordinate schedules and express your personal style - all with this free online calendar. Online calendar is like a personal organiser, just that it's online. But that's good. You can easily access it anytime.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25