Google
 

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Cancel t-mobile and/or cingular w/o penalty! :)

I came across a post on SD. The tile says "Cancel t-mobile and/or cingular w/o penalty! :)"

not sure if this has been posted before, but regardless

Recently I figured out a loop hole in the Cingular/T-mobile contract system ...

Normally they charge $175 or something /line for cancellation; if you are in midst of a contract, and want to cancel it, this should work out easy (did it for me ) ::

Upgrade your plan (you can downgrade it if you want) such that you have to renew your contract; I upgraded mine from a single line to a family plan. This renewed my 2-yr contract. It is sort of like signing up for a new service all-together.

Now you can cancel your service with 14 (for t-mobile i believe) and 30 (for cingular) days without any penalty!

MAKE SURE TO ASK THEM WHEN YOU SIGN UP IF YOU CAN CANCEL IT WITHOUT ANY PENALTY WITHIN 14/30 DAYS!!

I was actually able to get 2 razrs at wicked cheap prices and ebayed em for profit; they might or might not ask you to return the equipment -- they didn't ask me to return it. Also if they happen to ask you, pretend you dropped the call and call in again -- might get lucky -- even though the CSR didn't ask me to return the phones, apparently I do have to; so no free phones!

Anyway, figured I'd share it with you guys. Hope this helps out someone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25