Google
 

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Logitech $50 Rebate Check Mailed (Logitech Wireless Headphones for iPod)

My $50 rebate check from Logitech was mailed on Oct-30-07. I requested for it to be reissued after the 1st check never reached me. One thing I hate about getting back my rebate checks is that I am constantly moving. Yes, it's part of the student life. I moved in and out twice every year. Once for the summer sublet and then moving out of the summer sublet to another new apartment for the fall semester. However, with mail forwarding by USPS, I don't see any reason why the checks would get lost.

The most important thing is, when you don't get your rebate check, fight for it. Call up the CSR hotline to request for it. I got them to reissue the checks almost everytime. This particular $50 rebate check is for my white Logitech Wireless Headphones for iPod which I reviewed long time ago. Only now I am getting my money back. Persistence pays.

p/s: Logitech at RebateStatus is really efficient and helpful when dealing with rebate problems.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25