Google
 

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

MBA Program at Pepperdine

A few years ago, before I started college, I was thinking about a double major of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and then an MBA from somewhere else like, maybe Australia. I never really looked into that option nor did I treat the MBA part seriously back then. All I knew was that with the additional MBA qualification to my resume, I would be more marketable myself and maybe take a managerial position or even start up a business of my own.

I was still thinking starting an ISP company to topple Telekom Malaysia was easily doable and realistic back then. The reason was that the internet services (dominated by TM) were poor and even broadband (Streamyx) was introduced into the market, customer service was atrocious and I believe it still remains below par now. Now that I have gotten my Bachelor's degree, I did once in a while hit up my Firefox browser (which is really the best internet browser alternative to Internet Explorer by the way) and look up more information on MBA programs in the US.

I came across Pepperdine University's MBA Programs and found out that Pepperdine's Graziadio School of Business has the reputation of being one of Southern California's leading business schools. The fact that I was temporarily residing in Santa Clara made Pepperdine much more "strategic" in terms of location. Graziado sounds like a top program's name. Indeed it is.

Brought to you by Pepperdine University.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25