Google
 

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Who Wants My $10 off $50 and $15 off $60 Office Depot Coupons

It has been a while since I bought something from OfficeDepot. I used to make use of dollar off coupons, free item coupons, FatWallet cashbacks and MyPoints rewards to get the best deal out of my purchases. Those free items aren't really that useful to me so I had to sell them off eBay or Craigslist. Free items coupons enable buyers to get free gifts/items after you reach a certain amount of total price.

Some of the free items which I can remember are the Bluetooth headset, portable mini fridge, luggage set, mini TV, tote and candy. Now I have a $10 off $50 and a $15 off $60 coupon (both expire on 11/5/2007) sitting in my inbox. I think if anyone needs one, feel free to take them, rather than letting them rot and expire in my crammed mailbox.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25