Google
 

Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's A Blu World! Win 1 of the 5 Amazing Blu Prizes

What can I say, it's a Blu world! BluFrog is holding a big contest parallel with its nationwide promo of its Blu Frog - Wildly Healthy Energy drink. Each of the 5 prizes offered are great. And if I really had to choose one, it's gonna be a tough decision. Being a gamer myself, the BluGamer Ultimate Gaming Package is a no brainer. An Xbox 360 Elite loaded with Rock Band 2 and Call of Duty: World at War Complete Package is too hard to resist. Don't worry about going for the all night battle royale with the pals because 2 cases of BluFrog are included!

Well on a second thought, the Happy Blu-Year package brings some interest as well because I've been to New York City, but not for the ever famous new year celebrations. I've only been watching the giant crystal ball dropped live on TV every year at most. It would really check that item off my things to do before I die list once and for all. Imagine how cool would it be, right there in the Big Apple with so many people in the cold - definitely a once in a lifetime experience.

<

My 3rd option would be the Xtreme Blu package which offers a trip to the 2010 Winter X Games. Woohoo! I've seen in on ESPN on numerous occasions and it would be really satisfying to be there and witness the whole extremeness with my own eyes. This will definitely be an exciting event in Aspen Colorado and I'd be ready to snap some close up photos of Shaun White.

Check out It's A Blu World website for more info and details on how to win one of the five amazing prizes. You can either leave a comment, blog about it (like I am doing) or Twitter Tweet (like what almost everyone is doing!)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25