Google
 

Thursday, June 04, 2009

The Tale of Despereaux - Sucks

I spent 90 minutes watching The Tale of Despereaux and it absolutely fades in comparison to another mouse movie, Ratatouille. The plot itself is a pretty dull and straightforward one, too little room for imagination! And yes I regretted in watching it. The story didn't have any essence to capture the attention of the audience. Absolutely nada. I am very disappointed that it turned out to be nothing more than one which could only make the grade to appear on the cartoon airtime slot for kids. I am giving it a 1/5 rating. 1 as a sympathy token. And I just checked, this DVD ranked #244 in DVD Sales at Amazon.com. This makes a pretty good "bad" Christmas gift.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25