Google
 

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Upgraded to Firefox 3, Finally

It's been a while since Mozilla rolled out the much improved Firefox 3 browser. And I only just moved over, others would use the term upgraded, over the recent weekend. Not because I am reluctant, it's just that I'm lazy. I may quote the phrase if it ain't broke don't fix it, but this is a fairly easy task: download the setup file of the latest version of Firefox 3 from Mozilla's webpage and install it. It will migrate over all the current settings I have on Firefox 2 with ease. I was afraid that it would loose my saved passwords so I copied the signon2 text file which stores the data as to back up in case the new almighty Firefox 3 accidentally went through a hiccup and missed the password part. Additionally, I backed up the bookmarks HTML file also in case there's none when I opened up Firefox 3.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25