Google
 

Friday, June 19, 2009

Windows Mobile 6.5 Custom ROM for My HTC Wizard Cingular 8125

Since Microsoft announced the new Windows Mobile 6.5, I believe many have been looking forward to experience it hand on. Thanks to the flexibility of the Windows Mobile platform on smartphones and PDAs, I can grab a ROM and reflash my HTC Wizard Cingular 8125 to test out what's so new in Windows Mobile 6.5, rather than just admiring its description on paper. I plan to test it out for a week and hopefully no major bug or incompatibility to my HTC Wizard which is already 3 years old and considering it was shipped originally with only Windows Mobile 5, it could make things interesting. Logically, I would expect it to be slow and sluggish when overloaded with applications, but we'll see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25