Google
 

Monday, June 08, 2009

Ultra60 Super High Speed Internet from Charter!

"God Bless Internet." That was a quote 10 years ago back in 1999 from the hit movie American Pie. 10 years later, I think I am thankful for the blazing fast speed of broadband. One thing about high speed Internet is that when I've experienced the faster connection starting all the way down from dial-up, it's never possible for me to settle for less. Who could still tolerate the dial-up limitation of waiting minutes for a webpage to load. That's right. I can only move forward and I think we all should. Charter has just introduced the Ultra60 Mbps service in St. Louis and at 60 Mbps, the Internet is a completely different experience. It brings seamless in gaming, streaming, downloading to another whole new level thanks to the ultra fast Ultra60.

Dubbed by Charter as Phatband, this Ultra60 Mbps service is the first of the Phatband speeds that Charter will be rolling out and stay tuned for more to come. Forget about DSL, which is like dial-up to Ultra60. Find out more about Ultra60 at the Ultra60 Information Page.Get the real deal and own the Ultra60 service and be the envy of your friends and family. I know my friend Michael and Jay D will love this for their WoW battles (I can't believe they're still not through with it). For me, with Ultra60, streaming will be without jitters and bathroom breaks. Keep yourself updated with Charter's latest roll outs and promos by following Charter on Twitter at Charter’s Twitter Feed.

Post?slot_id=
Ultra60small

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25