Google
 

Thursday, January 24, 2008

18 Days of Valentine's Contest at Game O Love

It's not February yet but the Valentine's Day mood has been seen all over the place. Sales, shop decors and online promos all related to Valentine's Day. Starting Jan 25th (tomorrow that is), you can enter for the Valentine's contest called the Game O Love and win many exciting prizes for both you and your loved one.

The best part of it is that you have the choice of the Valentine's gift which you want to win. Your choice(s) can be made among thousands of products found on Overstock.com. For some, choices are obvious as you understand the needs of your partner and you can easily filter out the products desired.

My girl just moved to a new place, so I figured a spanking new (hint) GPS unit is one of the possible choice I can make. GPS stands for Global Positioning Unit, if you're wondering. For those who are thinking of a GPS unit as well, it can be found under Electronics tab, then GPS Navigation link. I tried a TomTom GPS unit and gave a serious thought about a GPS unit after experiencing the full usefulness of it. Not to mention it becoming my life saver whenever I miss a turn or wander into some random town like Radiator Springs (ok, that was from Cars).

However, I am leaning towards Garmin. Not that it's because of the lame commercial with Yao Ming in it, but for the reason that Garmin units look more presentable and give me the feeling that they are easy to use. They are SUPPOSED to be easy to use. So that first timers like me would have no problems figuring it out how it operates and such. Join the contest and win something big for your sweetheart. Nothing beats free. I mean then you can save the pre-allocated Valentine's Day gift money to buy something extra. All at Overstock.com's "Game O Love"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25