Google
 

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Unupdated Blogs Drop Rankings and Site Traffic

That is a basic rule of blogging. I should say for bloggers who see traffic ranks as an important measurement of their blog's popularity. Blogs which go through a period of dryness (when it is not updated frequently) would naturally see a decline in their traffic ranks. For me, I just would like to gauge the quality of my entries to engage with the readers' interests and persuade them to revisit my blog on the next day or update. Thank you to those who subscribe to this blog's RSS feeds. I was away for a few weeks and saw a decline in traffic ranks from various sources. SO here I am, back and blogging. Trying to stay on track and compete. Peace out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25