Google
 

Sunday, January 27, 2008

MyBlogLog Now Owned by Yahoo!

I haven't logged into MyBlogLog for over a month and when I did (a few days ago), I was prompted to associate my MyBlogLog account with a Yahoo! ID. This is a similar move by Yahoo! Inc. to take over a rising company. Flickr was also bought over by Yahoo! Inc. a while ago. Looks like this Yahoo! is still not going down to the all mighty Google. I am glad that this is happening as Google can't possibly dominate it all, just like how Microsoft wants to make all PC's run Windows and how Apple wants everyone to have an iPod or an iPhone. Speaking of the iPhone, Apple just released a fix patch for the SMS order problem in iPhones after the firmware version v1.1.3 update. And I found an nice app called the iPSP which when installed, mimicks the iPhone in your PSP. PSPs with firmwares higher than 2.71 are all eligible for the i-update.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25