Google
 

Friday, January 25, 2008

Las Vegas at A Second Glance

I had the golden chance to spend a second trip to the famous sin city, Las Vegas. My first Vegas experience was short and rushed so I didn't get to see all of Vegas. This time, I stayed in 3 different hotels over the span of a week. One each at the north, center and south of the Strip. The dining programme for the trip was all buffets. Yes, buffets everyday at hotels throughout Vegas. Buffet prices range from $10 to $35 depending on the hotels you go.

Buffets at the Bellagio and the Mirage were awesome. Plenty of food selections available. Not just ordinary food, but really really nice food which I rarely dine on. Bread, salad, sushi, meat, poultry, seafood, and desserts. All you can eat! That was one of the best experiences that I had among many of my vacations. And to top it off, I got to spend it together with that special someone.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am interested in getting a GPS unit for my girlfriend, either through my financially-devalued purchasing power or by winning it somewhere or somehow. Trusted Tours & Attractions is running a special promotion now: win a handheld GPS by signing up for their newsletter. As easy as ABC! The newsletter will keep you updated on the various attractive travel packages to Las Vegas to places like Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam. I really like their Grand Canyon helicopter sightseeing tours because the experience would be unique and panoramic.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25