Google
 

Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Fantasy NBA Team Doing Pretty Well, Lately

Thanks to the acquisition of Stephon Marbury (a.k.a. Starbury) of the ever pathetic New York Knicks and also Rafer Alston of the Houston Rockets. Marbury was dropped from another team's roster because he wasn't playing for some games as he grieved for his father's death. Rafer Alston has been taking more shots and taking control of the game as Tracy McGrady sits out with injury. With no superstar in my team except for Steve Nash, I've been monitoring the league to grab some good players to boost my roster. I drafted for Kevin Durant early hoping he could spearhead the Seattle Supersonics into playoff contention but the decision backfired. Luckily Andrew Bynum is great this season and Tyson Chandler is also contributing double doubles. On the way I picked up Peja Stojakovic. Hopefully this is the turning point of the season for me. Go me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25