Google
 

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Finally Threw Away My Lousy Altec Lansing 2 Piece Speakers

That pair of speakers came with my 2nd desktop computer, a DELL, back in 2003. A humble 2 piece computer stereo speakers manucatured by Altec Lansing which has no value for money in the used electronics market, be it Craigslist or eBay. I finally decided to toss it into the trash. I have no use for them anyway. Feels good to empty some junk. I hate junks piling up. I clear them out asap and sometimes in the future I may find a need for them. But dealing with the past is a part of life. It's just how you deal with it. The best option now is sit down, think, plan about the future and look ahead and move forward.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25