Google
 

Friday, April 04, 2008

3D Desktop Recorder Sucks - One of the Worst Programs I've Ever Encountered

3D Desktop Recorder is one of the worst programs I've ever used. I was experimenting on recoding of PowerPoint presentation and PC troubleshooting help videos and decided to give this (cough) program a try. This program doesn't come with instructions on how to use its functions and the website of the maker is no help at all. A very disappointing experience. I promptly uninstalled it after discovering that I couldn't use it. Recorded sessions lasted less than 1 seconds. So technically it couldn't record. I was trying on building Windows troubleshooting videos as a method to help confused PC users. Bottom line, 3D Desktop Recorder SUCKS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25