Google
 

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

What About My 4th Generation iPod? Grayscale and No Photo and Video

My 40GB iPod is still alive and working, after having water dripping out of it in summer 2006. But it is getting kinda obsolete now, especially when PMP's (portable media players) are flooding the market and pushing my iPod to the edge of obsolete-ness. I don't really use it as an mp3 player a while lot nowadays and it is mainly to store backup data or taken out whenever I run out of hard disk space in my computer. Even that does not go so well as sometimes it locks up and other times it is unwrite-able (less often). I wish to turn it into a clock. However, I couldn't find an iPod firmware hack to do that. Since I don't have a clock in my room now, that would be a great option if it is possible.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25