Google
 

Monday, April 07, 2008

Steamrolling into Fantasy Basketball Playoffs Finals!

Last week, I created another upset, this time defeating the no.2 seed, Da Bulls with a comfortable 6-3 win. Hence, I am now in the finals competing for the League Champion title against the no.1 seed gobble gobble. It's a final with the no.1 seed trying to match its reputation against my Pujutengineered.com which is rated as the no.6 seed. Cinderella story? Not really. But surprising late season surge describes it better. Last week I lost Rafer Alston and Ron Artest to injuries, but luckily my offense was firing on all cylinders. A very satisfactory performance overall shown by everyone.

Next up is the favorite, the no.1 seed. I don't think I can scrap through this final hurdle because the opposing team boasts a lineup of Kobe, Paul Pierce, Nowitzki, Jermaine O'neal and Joe Johnson. All top guns! Even if my guards and forwards fire all cylinders, it may not be enough. Hopefull Alston is able to start and provide some much-needed firepower and Nash to continue dishing out assists like nobody;s business. Go team!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25