Google
 

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Nokia N95 with 8GB Storage, 5MP Camera, Navigator Function

My HTC Wizard/Cingular 8125 is outdated. Sometimes it gets sluggish, especially when I am switching to camera mode. It is a PocketPC which can help me multitask in my palms. However, slow processor speed and stingy amount of on board RAM hinders its performance (ideally). The Nokia N95 is also equipped with WiFi, just like my HTC Wizard 8125. The main advantage the N95 holds over my HTC Wizard 8125 is that it is equipped with a built-in GPS with Assisted GPS (AGPS) support. The whopping 8GB of internal storage space is huge in terms of mobile phones. It is now comparable to the Apple iPhone. But the N95 does not have a slide out keyboard like the HTC Wizard 8125. I hope the N95 is easy to use and not underperform with respect to its advertised specs. Otherwise, I'm shopping for another phone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25