Google
 

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Wanted: Adidas Superstar II Chrome White

I already have a pair of the Adidas Superstar II Chrome Black and I am looking for the white version of it. I just think that it is nice to have 2 pairs of the same design, just one is black and one is white. I once saw it available on eBay, but I missed the bidding period. So if anyone sees this pair of shoes lurking in the market, please don't hesitate to contact me or leave me a comment. Let's hope I can find one to complete "the set".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man whats the sku the 6 digit code on the black and chrome superstars???? you can locate this on the box, or the tongue of the shoe.. you will see.. the date they were made MM/YY

Then the SKU. PLEASE SHOT ME A EMAIL..(ah52725@hotmail.com) I FOUND THIS POST ON ACCIDENT. ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE FOR THESE SHOES!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE


Ah52725@hotmail.com

PujutEngineered said...

For your info:

SKU 679593

05/04

Unknown said...

I have a pair of these size 12 Ibought them in hopes of doing an 80s night but they have sat unused for a few years I never wore them once I may put them on ebay because Im unemployed atm.

Unknown said...

MAN if you are tryin to sell those white/Chrome superstars, holla @ me...

justinbiko@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25