Google
 

Monday, April 14, 2008

Everything Thrown at Me

Can I handle this much stuffs in a day or two? One day I feel that I have nothing to do and a day later I have all these things that need to be sorted out asap without complications that is. Stressful it is, but they are things which I need to settle in order to move on. Paperworks and legal documents can really pose a headache, especially when it's one of the first few times that one is facing it. New and fresh and inexperienced. No, it's not sex. This is far more stressful than that! Good that I have a mobile phone to make calls. I wonder how life would be without mobile phones. Walk and run? I don't really want that...

1 comment:

LiNg WeNg said...

lol...how's work, big bro?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25