Google
 

Saturday, April 05, 2008

If I Chose a Pharmacy Technician Career

I wasn't really into earning big bucks being a doctor as I am hemophobic. However, I could've chosen the path of a pharmacist or a pharmacy technician. A pharmacy technician assists licensed pharmacists, either in retail or mail-order pharmacies, or in hospitals. I'd prefer to work in a retail pharmacy as the environment is more relaxed and less sickly. Do not belittle the pharmacy technician salary because it can easily reach $40,000 if you work in general medical and surgical hospitals. With a better certification and accredited training, I could easily surpass that mark and have pride in occupying the pharmacy tech position.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25