Google
 

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Convenient Online Banking

I am a big fan of online banking. It has made my life so much easier, with the ease of monitoring my money transfers and online transactions all on my desktop. Linking up with Paypal is a feature which online banking easily provides, to move my funds on way or another. I have chosen the e-billing option whenever possible as well to reduce the usage of paper and also as a step to digitalise all my banking, billing and finance statements. As I step into a career, life after college, managing the finance is going to be an important part of earning and spending, and saving. I am starting to think about when I can start to apply for a business credit card. I am not giving up my habits of collecting reward points and travel miles and I will still continue to be a smart spender.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25