Google
 

Monday, March 31, 2008

Fantasy Basketball I Upset No.3 Seed

As I mentioned before, I managed to squeeze into my Yahoo! fantasy basketball league's playoffs last week. In the 1st round of the playoffs, my team Pujutengineered.com, the no.6 seed, managed to upset the no.3 seed team Murdy by the final score of 6-3. Next up is the no.2 seed, Da Bulls, who had a bye last week. The matchup this week maybe prove to be too tough for my liking as the opposite team boasts a lineup of Iverson, LeBron James and Baron Davis. Besides those superstars, it also has Jose Calderon and Al Harrington as its members. I am surely going to lose out of the FG%, FT% and Points total, and even maybe Assists total if Steve Nash doesn't up his numbers this week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25