Google
 

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

WWE WrestleMania 24 Win A Chopper Contest!

WrestleMania 24 is scheduled to be on March 30th 2008 in Orlando, Florida! Orlando is a very nice place (I've been there twice) and how I wish I can attend Wresltemania XXIV. I haven't been to WrestleMania since I went for WrestleMania 22 in Chicago. I received an email from WWE about the contest they're having to promote WrestleMania 24 where you get to win a custom WrestleMania 24 chopper as built by the Orange County Choppers! (As seen on TV, LOL). Click on the image to enter. Argh, well, just click here to enter. You must be a WWE.com member to enter. Just sign up, it's free. All wrestling fans, enter this, you'll never know. Good luck peeps!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25