Google
 

Monday, March 24, 2008

JanSport Rockridge Backpack Review - Carry It in 3 Ways

I saw this JanSport Rockridge backpack which retails for $100.00, supposedly. It's widely available for about $60 now. The unique feature of this backpack is that it can be carried in 3 ways: backpack style, over the shoulder sling style and briefcase style. So it can actually become a combination of a sling bag, a backpack and a notebook briefcase. The JanSport Rockridge backpack is a outdoor-ready backpack which offers ultimate versatility for its owner(s). It features AirCore™ shoulder straps and AirLift™ sling strap for superb comfort.It also has a padded sleeve that fits a 15" laptop, large front pockets with angled organizer to keep essentials handy, plus a compression water bottle pocket to hold your water bottle and a fully padded back panel for cushioning.

Other extra added features include bungee cord gear stash with cord lock, easy access V-loft pocket, reflective zipper pulls for nighttime visibility and a padded grab handle. This is available for $59.99 right now from Amazon. This is a great alternative for me to add to my Coleman Exponent Cortez which I purchased on December 27 2005 (pictured right). I got this Coleman Exponent Cortez as a last minute solution to my winter trip to Orlando, Miami and Key West in 2005. It has served me well over these years as it has become my #1 travel backpack. I try to stuff everything in this as I dont like to bring around luggages around. I want to travel, not just holiday. The Cortez has a smaller front compartment, a medium front compartment with organiser to put in pens, passports, keys, etc. The main compartment is big enough (1800 cubic inches) and has an internal compartment for a hydration system with a hydration tube exit port. The side mesh pockets with elastic bands accomodate water bottles perfectly fine. The has a waist strap which can give me extra security to the backpack. And I shall not forget to mention that I got it at a bargain price of $19.99 from Amazon back then.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25