Google
 

Monday, March 24, 2008

Yes! I Squeezed Into the Playoffs

I made a 2 spot jump to no.6 in the Fantasy Basketball league over the weekend. It happened at the best possible time. It was the last round of head-to-head matchups before playoffs and I was ranked no.8. So I really needed to push hard for the last playoffs spot, yeah the last spot at no.6. Everything worked in my favors, I was matched up with the bottom team, njbball, and the other 2 teams above me, The Team and Buggs 1, suffered losses. Those combinations catapulted me into the last playoffs spot! Hurray for team PujutEngineered.com. Also, just to announce, I am not gonna renew my domain of Pujutengineered.com for this year, yet. I just feel it's not worth it and I can do without it but still survive mightily in this congested world wide web. Now don't go stealing my domain k?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good bye pujut engineered.

i will find new ways to interrupt your days

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25