Google
 

Saturday, March 08, 2008

@mosphere Revolving Restaurant in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

I read about this restaurant in a in-flight magazine and its selling point is that it is a revolving restaurant on the 18th floor of Menara Tun Mustapha and it is currently the one and only revolving restaurant in Sabah. It's called the @mosphere Restaurant, which reminds me of the fact that the Stratosphere in Las Vegas also has a revolving restaurant some 1000 feet above the city of Las Vegas which offers a unique dining experience and a view of the shining Las Vegas at night. Top of the World Restaurant has a separate level with a cocktail lounge and live music for the Las Vegas party crowd.


Back to the @mosphere Restaurant, it is located 10 minutes away from town and offers us a sweeping 360 degree views of the city of Kota Kinabalu. The restaurant revolves one full round in 60 minutes. I am thinking of stopping by whenever I have a chance to catch the beautiful sunset as I reward myself with their cuisine. Free valet and Wi-Fi is provided for its customers. One reviewer mentioned that he was pleasantly surprised by the ambiance. The @mosphere Restaurant has comfy sofas and designer chairs and is equipped modern lamps. Sounds like a perfect spot for a laid back romantic dinner with my loved one.

They claim that the sunset lasts longer on higher ground and from the 18th floor, I should really check it out. Can it live up to its described attributes as on the website? I guess I'd need to try it for myself for this breathtaking experience! The website is very well maintained and reflects its restaurant profile with a modern and classy look which easily attracts every visitor's heart.


Details:
Address: 18th Floor Menara Tun Mustapha, Likas Bay, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Phone: 088 425 100
Website:
http://www.atmosphererestaurant.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25