Google
 

Friday, November 16, 2007

100 Free Blogger Cards by Ooprint

The blogoshere has gotten so much attention that Google PageRank becomes a bragging tool for some bloggers. Forget about the PageRank drop you experienced from Google. It's about time to promote your blog with a new ubt conventional method: Handing out business blogger cards. Known as "Business Card 2.0" by Ooprint, there's an offer for 100 Free blogger cards by Ooprint for you to use to promote your blog. It lets you to expand your network outside the digital world and promote your blog in the real world? Ooprint's blogger cards feature a customizable tag cloud to focus on your blog topics and interests. There's no harm of giving this new idea a try. I could really help bolster your overall blog network.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I had the money for shipping and a logo I would do it. I have a program that came with my printer, I might try it. Then again, people in West Virginia aren't that big on blogging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25