Google
 

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Black Friday Traffic Increase - Here and Gilroy

I have been seeing a spike in traffic due to the Black Friday Excel spreadsheet post. That post became the 2nd most popular post here in a matter of a few days. I didn't see that coming and it's definitely a good thing when you hit the traffic pot once in a while. I am expecting this sudden surde to drop back to its initial pace even though I am working on networking now to create more inbound links and increase the exposure and visibility.

I am glad to be able to share that useful file with all shoppers for this year's Black Friday sales. I headed to Gilroy Premium Outlets for the midnight opening sales and was stuck in traffic for more than 30 minutes about 2 miles away from the exit to Gilroy. It was so packed with people walking around like an ant colony and there're no parking spots available except at other closed stores which were located a little far away. I parked somewhere near OfficeMax, which was closed.

The line forming outside the store.

Puma store line.
This is GAP where it's too crowded and the line for the cash register is all the way to the end of the store.
I am heading out man.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25