Google
 

Sunday, November 11, 2007

PujutEngineered Featured on Ramblings of an Undisturbed Mind: Blog A Day

My blog was featured on Ramblings of an Undisturbed Mind and certified Blog A Day by Beth @ afrogtokiss.net. Blog A Day: PujutEngineered agrees with the fact that men love their gadgets. Right on! I don't care about chocolates. I google for PSP custom firmware upgrades, iPhone unlocks/jailbreak/hacks and also HTC ROM flash to other HTC phones' interfaces.

That was one of the reason why I dumped my unlocked Blackberry Pearl back to where I got it from (eBay of course). The Blackberry Pearl's OS is less customizable compared to that of any Windows Mobile. Even though it has the Blackberry Maps application, which I thought was really cool and possibly useful, I can't find many applications and third party add ons which the Windows Mobile platform offers to me.

With that said, Beth's site is fun to read. You'll find her link on my sidebar after this gets archived out of my blog's front page. And heck, my PR dropped to 2 today. I am part of the massacre too. :( Just when my Alexa's ranking is improving, my Google PageRank took a low blow. Bummer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your blog for BAD, thanks for including my link as well :)

PujutEngineered said...

you're very welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25