Google
 

Monday, November 05, 2007

1st Glimpse of November Snow

I was walking back from my interview today when the first few drops of snow hit Madison. It was really cold this morning when I headed out to ECB. Weather temperatures of 2 - 3 degrees Celsius with wind chills. I was cycling against the wind flow and had to use extra energy to fight the wind. By the time I got to Union South, I was panting and puffing, my legs were tired. After a brief rest in the warm and cozy Union South lounge, I made my way to ECB to get ready and prepare for my interview. I thought the whole interview was okay and lasted about 25 minutes. It was a 30-minute slot.

After I changed into my jeans and sweater, I was lucky to catch a glimpse of November snow in Madison before I leave this marvellous city, maybe for good. Time flies, wink wink blink blink and it's already November and there's only a month and a half left in the fall semester for my fellow friends who are still in college. The skies get dark by 5pm. Yes, winter is coming, but I am leaving.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25