Google
 

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Pricey Gas...No Money...

The car was out of gas, so we headed to the Chevron station outside for some fill up. That was when I realized that the gas price has spiked! I haven't been paying attention to gas prices over the past 2 months was rather shocked to see the price of gas reach $3.469 per gallon. 2 months ago I paid only $2.969 per gallon at the very same station.

I pumped in $10.01 worth of gas for a good old 2.885 gallons only. OMG. Everything is getting expensive and my USD worth is slipping down the value ladder. How the Ringgit got weaker over the past few months has eluded my attention. Now it is something of my concern as I am taking all options into consideration. Money is never out of the consideration because the world revolves around money more than anything else.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25