Google
 

Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Visit to Stanford University

Yesterday I paid the famous Stanford University a visit. It's about 40 minutes away and since I used to visit campuses when I go on college vacations and visiting friends, I thought this would be a good opportunity to have a real look at Stanford since I'm not too far away. There weren't many people around on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and seemed very peaceful and quiet. So nothing much to talk about actually.

Drove there via El Camino Real, parked the car at a Visitor's parking lot for 1/2 hour for $0.75. Walked to the Visitor's Information place at Memorial Hall but it was closed. So we grabbed a map and headed out on our own and proceeded to the Main Quad. Then we drove around the campus via the Campus Drive Loop to get a general landscape overview of the place. Was tempted to stop by the Stanford Shopping Center but did not. I would say this was a sightseeing tour of the campus without the audio narrations. More photos:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25