Google
 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

HTC Wizard 8125 Back in Working Condition

Although I already ordered a new OEM battery from Amazon for my Cingular 8125/HTC Wizard, I accidentally solved it before the battery arrived. I was removing my luggage's content because my girlfriend wanted to use it and I stumbled upon my AC charger. I have been charing my Wizard/8125 via USB because it's a whole lot easier. Combined with the 5-in-1 USB charger I got recently, I pretty much charge as many gadgets as possible with that very same 5-in-1 USB charger.

I plugged in the AC wall charger to the bottom of my Wizard/8125 and the battery indicator lighted up orange (charging). I left it for a while before hitting the power button on top of the phone and VOILA! the phone is working again.

I searched on forums regarding this issue and it seemed in most cases it's the battery's fault. When it is fully discharged, the battery is suddenly unable to charge. Lesson here: try the AC wall charger if the USB one doesn't work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25