Google
 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dirty Hotel Housekeeping: Watch Before You Travel!

When I travel and stay in hotels in the future, I will be more careful about the cleanliness after watching this video. It will make you sick just watching it. I guess the quality of housekeeping doesn't depend on the image of the hotel. It probably depends on the mood of your housekeeper! Who knew that the hotels that offer things like wireless internet, plush robe, free coffee and room service also offer you a direct way to get some nasty germs.

The video feedback: Ewwh. Really disgusting. I used to work as part time housekeeper in college and I try my best to keep things clean because I am a traveler as well so I really understand the importance of being clean. The one I worked with uses disposable plastic cups so I didn’t have to deal of glasses, whooh. Now think twice about why you got sick during or after your vacation. Yikes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25