Google
 

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Currently Playing on My PSP: NCAA Football 2007

I am currently playing NCAA Football 2007 by EA Sports on my Sony PSP. That's the latest version in the market now, sadly. Somewhy EA Sports decided no to roll out a 2008 version for the PSP platform. I think the game is a must play for all college football enthusiasts so that they can show their support for their school by thrashing whoever their no.1 rival is.

The only downpoint is that the team rosters do not have the names of the players. The QB would have for eg. his name on the jersey as QB #7, WR #1 or TE #10. That kinda sucks. Yes it really does. The features are of that player who wears that number, height, size, agility, appearance and such, just not the name on the jersey. I already played through 2 seasons with Wisconsin ending up as the top ranked team in the country at the end of the season and emerging as national champs. I am getting a little bored of it now. But this game is really good on the PSP, very similar to the game plays on the Madden NFL which I used to play on the PS2 and PC.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25