Google
 

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Successfully Unlocked My Nokia 3595 (T-Mobile) Free!

Yesterday night, I successfully unlocked my Nokia 3595 (T-Mobile) for free! All I need was the locked T-Mobile Nokia 3595 cellphone, the IMEI code of the phone and a website to generate the unlocking code. The IMEI code can be obtained by pressing *#06# on the phone. Input the IMEI code displayed into the IMEI code box on this website, choose the Nokia phone model, country and service provider.

On the next page, follow the instructions to key in the generated code and voila! The phone restriction is set to Off. Now the phone is officially unlocked. I need this phone to serve as my back up just in case I screw up my Cingular 8125/HTC Wizard when I try to flash it to Windows Mobile 6 with the HTC Touch's ROM. I have gotten all the tools I need and just have to make sure the instructions are clear.

Related post: How to Unlock Your Nokia Phone for Free

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25