Google
 

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Uninstalled SopCast

I just uninstalled SopCast from my computer. The reason: I hardly used it because I always can't connect to stream the stuffs which I really wanna watch. Yes, I don't wanna pay for pay-per-views of the English Premier League because I am too cheap. I thought with SopCast, I'd get to watch Manchester United games once more, just like the days when I went to the mamak stalls and order teh plus roti canai's and waste away my freetime. Eh, no. That could be considered a hobby. So no waste time ok?

p/s: SopCast is a simple, free way to broadcast video and audio or watch the video and listen to radio on the Internet. Adopting P2P(Peer-to-Peer) technology. It enables you to stream free live channels from all over the world. You would need to install the SopCast player before you can start streaming (smart idea).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25