Google
 

Friday, November 09, 2007

A Stand Out: Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer

My family just can’t resist the sweet, warm, and buttery taste of doughnut while it is decorated with colorful, rich toppings and what not, childhood favorite like oreo, chocolate, or simply just sugar glaze. The possibilities are endless, so is the joy. That’s why our family recipe for doughnut is passed down generation after generation. It is very sticky dough to handle, my grandma does it using her hand labor, I choose to use a hand mixer, but everytime I start mixing the dough using a hand mixer, it is hard to get the consistency right because the hand mixer is not powerful enough to generate momentum while mixing, resulting in batter sticking at the side of the mixing bowl.

It’s Christmas again, All-Metal Stand Eclectrics® Mixer by Hamilton Beach® tops my wish list this year. I have adored its power to mix especially when I need to prepare dozens of doughnuts for my family, its unique stand mixer will make baking a breeze, I don’t have to worry about the angle of mixing nor using my hands to form a dough, this Hamilton Beach® Mixer does it all for me, just adding the ingredients and it will form a dough with perfect consistency for me. The Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer's flexible 12-settings offers flexibility and adds control in my baking variety. This quiet machine also protects me from making a mess in the kitchen with its extra protective shield. I hope I have dropped enough hint for asking this as my Christmas present this year.

Recipe Ingredients:
4 cups flour, 4 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup butter, 1 cup sugar, 2 eggs, 3/4 cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla.


Related link: A new food blog by my engineer friend: Engineer Can Cook with some deliciously authentic homemade style food.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25