Google
 

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Less Senstive Teeth Issues Thanks to Biotene

Don't you just hate the slashing pain striking your teeth when you're about to feast on your favorite foods and desserts such as ice creams and caramel filled candy bars? I do. Having tooth sensitivity problem is just a pain the the back. Not so much of ice cream, but I really hate it when I can't get my caramel filled candy because of tooth sensitivity issues.

I remember when I was still in primary school, the clerk lady at my father's workplace recommended me Sensodyne for my tooth sensitivity problems. Being the little boy who has zero idea on how the real society treats everyone, I really thought it was THE cure. You guessed it right, it was not.

Thanks to PPP, I have now discovered Biotene Sensitive Toothpaste. I received a sample through PPP and I do recommend Biotene as the no.1 dry mouth protection system. It resolves the difficult experiences of tooth sensitivity caused by dry mouth. It doesn't just block away the pain for you. It does what it's supposed to; treat the causes of the pain. With Biotene, you can be sure to forget the nightmares and discomfort of your tooth sensitivity. Set yourself free of tooth sensitivity issues by giving Biotene a try.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25