Google
 

Friday, February 01, 2008

Apple MacBook Air Out of an Envelope! Thinnest Notebook

I just watched the Apple MacBook Air commercial where it was taken out of a brown envelope. Eye catching indeed. This commercial achieved what it wants to do. To emphasize on the fact that it is currently the thinnest notebook computer in the world. I buy the idea. However, the world's thinnest laptop has only 1 USB port and Apple has decided to take out the Ethernet port as well. So actually, you have to give up something for the astonishing "miniaturity". This is definitely not your powerhouse laptop as it is incomparable to the MacBook Pro line. Somehow, I don't see that the MacBook Air to be my only computer if I decide to swipe my credit card at the Apple store. I'll need more juice and I'll have to get it from somewhere else.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25