Google
 

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Inner Health Meets Outer Beauty for Ultimate Beauty

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, one should never forget about the inner beauties of a person. The ultimate beauty is a healthy combination of both inner health and outer beauty. BORBA is all about achieving total beauty inside-out. BORBA's skin care products can treat skin problems on the inside and also on the outside. The Nutraceuticals line helps skin to begin an improve itself from within. The Cosmeceuticals line caters for the skin's outer needs. These serve as a matching treatment to enhance one's skin beauty inside and outside.

I find the BORBA Clarifying line appealing as it is the perfect product to help me combat my clogged pores and oily skin. As I have blackheads around my nose region, this is a suitable option to help me keep my face clean and my pores free of impurities. The Clarifying products contain bio-cultivated vitamins to help keep my skin clear and healthy. Its micro-diamond cleanser can really help to clear the clogged pores which happens often due to accumulated oil and dirt on the skin over a period of time.

Good thing that BORBA products are dermatologist tested and recommended. BORBA has also been featured on CNN, Extra and Good Morning America. There is currently and ongoing promotion where a purchase of $100 or more would make customers eligible for a $25 free gift. Offer runs until February 29th 2008.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25