Google
 

Monday, February 11, 2008

Ailing Fantasy NBA Team

Due to injuries and further injury setbacks, my once-improved fantasy NBA team is facing the drop in my league. Exactly 1 month ago, I was proud to say that my team is getting some solid reinforcements in terms of new members. Marbury has since been dropped because of an injury. Bynum, the Center with the best FG % this season, was injured and out for 8 weeks, Daniels is having ankle problems, Chandler missed a few games with flu, Conley Jr was out with chest contusion. My team is ailing. After giving up Bynum, I lost a credible center in my team, probably the best center I've had taking into consideration that Okafor is underperforming. Nash is having a worse FT % season than expected. If I don't get some surprise boosts, I am not gonna make it to the playoffs, and that sucks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25