Google
 

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Low price presciption glasses at Zenni Optical

Although my current dura-lasting glasses are still in good shape, but the paint is all scratched and old. Hence, it is about time to get a new pair of glasses since 2004. I came across a Great Discovery: Zenni Optical. I am pleased to find lots of low priced great deals like single vision glasses starting at as low as $8, yeah it's the Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses. Bi-focal and Progressive glasses are both at $25 and $37 respectively, all with free UV protection and anti scratch coating. I am lucky to find something that suits my taste at $8 too, with light weight and six different colors to choose from, as shown below. Best Thing Found: Zenni Optical.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25