Google
 

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Important to Back Up the Lovely Photos

Backing up online has its benefits and its down sides as well. Although most of the time it's the benefit that outweighs the down side, I bet you wouldn't think so when shit happens. Accounts can get deleted for no reason whatsoever. Be it a system glitch or someone's mischeavious doing, you still end up losing all your files. My sister has her Friendster account deleted, not sure by who. She was still updating it the night before and it wasn't there anymore the next morning. Her profile is gone from my friends list and the response from the Friendster team after an email was sent was that an account that was deleted can not be restored and advised her to create a new account. Stupid friendster support. So I have decided to take an extra step to backing up my files to another hard drive, especially my photos and videos.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25